Wednesday, January 10, 2007

slighty ruined

We all have a few guilty pleasures. One of mine is the now-off-the-air series, Charmed. I don't keep up with it during the semester because I don't have the time or regularity of schedule to commit to a certain time each week. However, on my breaks, I enjoy catching up on it. I was discussing the show with a friend when she let slip a giant part of the finale. GIANT. And I specifically told her that I had not seen the last two seasons. It's so sad. I'm still a big fan and still watching, but it's just not the same. When I've blogged about movies or books in the past, I'm always very careful to either not include spoilers or to warn people. A bit of common courtesy is all I ask.

1 comment:

Crankster said...

I hate David Ansen. He reviews movies for Newsweek and often gives away major plot points.

Bastard.